First of all, we hope that you and your loved ones are doing well.

As you may already know, all French campsites are closed at least until the end of May. We are therefore awaiting government decisions to fix our opening date and take the necessary measures for the health safety of our clients and our team.

If you already have a reservation in June, July, August or September, we kindly ask you to wait: we will inform you as soon as possible, we will probably be open and able to welcome you (if you have a balance to settle, you can wait before make this payment).

We are currently processing postponements for stays scheduled before the 1st of June.

If you wish to make a reservation, you can do so without payment of a deposit on the reservation (before June 15).

We are doing everything to welcome you as quickly as possible at Ile Verte. We will keep you informed when we will have more informations.

Thank you for your understanding and your patience. Take care.

Anne-Sophie et Baptiste